I am the only child of my parents and I am a girl. To the world this means – I am a princess, lead a life of luxury and throw money in the air. Brilliant world brilliant! After working for several years, I thought of listing down the comments I received just when I was at the brink of receiving my salary:
- Where do you spend your salary?
- Why do you even need a salary?
- Good grief! where will you take all that money?
- Imagine we run a family in that salary slab
- You do not need that much, you know?
- Are you not so lucky to earn so much without any liabilities?
- You do not have siblings, you may not know responsibilities, do you?
- Where all do you shop with ‘so much money’?
- You should learn to save and not splurge always, you know
Lastly, height of all comments
- Oh my god! Your last salary exhausted already?
Thank you for the ardor! I am honored. That discreet set of obnoxious people disguised as humans, thou art nothing but idiots. I am glad I met you. I wish people could grow up just not physically.
I must say we are living in a strange world, we go by by the outside. We love turning blue and green just at the thought of others’ visible opulence. All that glitters is not gold. I hope, some aid comes soon to them. Amen.